I want to find Depaul UK services near me
London and South East Emergency Accommodation, Mediation, counselling and housing advice in London, Milton Keynes and the South East. Find out more
Manchester Emergency accommodation, family support and mediation in Greater Manchester. Find out more
North East & Cumbria Emergency accommodation, mediation and family support in the North East Find out more
I don’t feel safe where I am
Police If you feel in immediate danger, call 999 as soon as possible. If you feel threatened but not in immediate danger, call 101 999 or 101
The Mix Advice and support for young people Open: 4pm – 11pm Online chat and free helpline offering support and advice for young people Find out more
National Domestic Abuse Hotline Help if you’re experiencing domestic abuse Free to call, 24/7 service 0808 2000 247 Find out more
I need help finding somewhere to stay
Nightstop UK Emergency Accommodation Open: 9am – 5pm Find out more
Local Authority Long-term Accommodation To access long-term accommodation you will need a referral from your local authority or council. Find out more
Shelter Housing and homelessness advice Expert advice online, webchat and emergency helpline for urgent cases 08088004444 Find out more
I need help with money and benefits
Citizens Advice Bureau Find your local service for help with money, benefits and rights Find out more

By Donating
could provide a safe space for a young person who has experienced trauma to meet a counsellor.
You could provide a tablet so a young person can stay connected, enabling them to apply for jobs or bid for long-term housing.
could fund the cost of a uniform needed by a young person starting a vocational college course like catering or construction.
Leave this page quickly Using this button will take you to Google